Dr. Miller’s Family Tree Medical Center offers non-urgent pediatric care ranging from prevention to addressing chronic issues such as ear infections, allergies, asthma, eczema, frequent prolonged respiratory illness, and digestive concerns including celiac disease, IBD (Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis), and NASH (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease). Treatments may include food allergy assessment, dietary counseling, and gentle supportive supplements.
In addition, she offers non-biased pediatric vaccination consultations using a science based holistic approach that assesses your individual child’s risk factors for getting sick along with his/her immunological and neurological development. This allows you, the parent, to make informed decisions for your child on how to best prevent childhood infectious diseases. Learn:
- the optimal time to vaccinate your child and with which vaccine
- which vaccine(s) may be unnecessary
- how to decrease your child’s susceptibility to infectious disease
- what nutritional measures you can take with your child to help guard against infection
- how you can decrease your child’s susceptibility to infection
- whether the risk of a particular vaccine outweighs the risk of actually getting the disease
Cost effective antibody testing is available to check for immunity against specific infectious agents post vaccination. This usually reduces the need for sequential (multiple) vaccinations and unnecessarily premature booster shots.
When you are ready to have a doctor who actually listens to and works with you to achieve your health goals, call and join our family at Dr. Miller’s Family Tree Medical Center (415) 785.3347. A one-time 15 minute consultation is available at no charge.